Would you like to become more involved in your child’s education? Then join the Parent Involvement Organization (PIO). We are a group of parents who work with the staff of the center to enhance our children’s experience here at Prince of Peace. Some things we have done in the past include:
- Ice Cream Social at the start of the school year
- Movie Night at the center
- Beef House Rolls Fundraiser
- Santa Claus visit to the center
- Family Bowling in Champaign
- Recognizing staff during Teacher Appreciation Week and Christmas time
- Spring baby animals visit the center
- Summer Fun Day (includes inflatables, face painting, free food and entertainment)
- Savoy 16 Movie Day
- Fall Fun Day
If you would like to share your time and talent with us, in addition to meeting other parents. Please join us for our monthly meetings. Free childcare may be provided, if requested in advance. We look forward to seeing you. If you have questions, please contact the center at 469-9200.
Follow POPCELC PIO Group on Facebook!